Looking to check out the best in Frederick County Agriculture? Then you don’t want to miss out on the 2022 Great Frederick Fair, September 16-24. From prize winning livestock, food, education and rides the fair has it all.
Don’t miss the Homegrown Frederick Wineries, Breweries & Distilleries Showcase located in Building 13. The showcase brings together the best in Frederick County craft beverage products to taste and purchase.
- First Friday 5PM–10pm
- Saturday & Sunday 12PM–10pm
- Monday–Friday 2PM–10pm
- Dragon Distillery
- Fordham Lee Distillery
- Idiom Brewing Co
- Linganore Winecellars
- McClintock Distilling
- Monocacy Brewing Co/Brewers Alley
- Olde Mother Brewing
- Orchid Cellar Meadery and Winery
- Puerto Rico Distillery
- Rosie Cheeks Distillery
- Smoketown Brewing Station
- Tenth Ward Distilling Company
Meet local farmers and learn about their businesses and the products they sell at the Taste of Homegrown Frederick Booth in the City Streets Country Roads (Building 44).
- Sunday, Sept. 18 3-5pm- South Mountain Creamery
- Monday, Sept. 19 6-8 pm- Valley Homemade and Homegrown
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 6-8pm- Chestnut Hill Farm and Market
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 6-8 pm- Clark Family Farms Fiber
- Thursday, Sept. 22 6-8pm- Moo Cow Creamery
- Friday, Sept. 23 6-8pm- Fox Haven Farm
- Saturday, Sept. 24 3-5pm- Lilypons Water Gardens
On Friday September 16 at 7PM, help us recognize local farmers for their outstanding achievements in agriculture at the Agricultural Awards Ceremony. Awards will be given to Farm Family, Agri-Business, Ag-Advocate and Young Farmer of the Year and Frederick County’s Top Young Ag Professionals. The ceremony will take place in Bldg. 32 – South Mt. Creamery Large Arena.